Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Quick Post ...


A. Age: 27
B. Bed size: queen. but I want a king haha 
C. Chore that you hate: washing the car
D. Dogs: Zoe!
E. Essential start to your day: pushing snooze and sleeping 10 more min
F. Favorite color: green
G. Gold or Silver: white gold
H. Height: 5'7"
I. Instruments you play: well i used to play the clarinet and piano
J. Job title: slave i mean project mananger
K. Kids: Bayley!
L. Live: Livermore CA
M. Mother’s name: Barbara or Barby
N. Nicknames: don't think I have any
O. Overnight hospital stays: yep when I had Bayley
P. Pet peeves: drama and arrogance
Q. Quote from a movie: 
R. Right or left handed: right
S. Siblings: Kaleb and Zion
((T is missing..?))
U. Underwear: check
V. Vegetable you hate: um I don't like it when they get slimy but ill try just about anything
W. What makes you run late:trying to get myself and a baby ready in the am
X. X-Rays you’ve had: none
Y. Yummy food that you make: This weekend I made yummmmy mexican food and I also love artichoke pasta
Z. Zoo animal: Zoo's kinda freak me out .. but I like the Monterey Bay Aquarium 



We went for a walk downtown Livermore on Friday night and bundled Bayley up and I got this picture of her.. she is such a doll!


Also she came in to work with me for a bit on Friday so I could move my office and my co worker took this picture of her and i doctored it a little :)





No comments:

Post a Comment