Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 14. If your career in the future had to relate to horses, what would it be?

I am really behind on this blogging business... So I am going to double post- gasp! 

In my dream Sean and I own a farm/equestrian center. The end ....

But for real- I plan to run/manage the facility but NOT train... I don't think I'm good enough to train and I'd rather my trainer come be the resident trainer so I can take lessons from her FOREVER :)

Every facility that I have been to has it's good and bad... I won't claim that my facility will be the best but I will do my best to have a clean, well run, well managed, boarder friendly place. I think having horses that are involved in the everyday activities at the barn is really important so that you see the good, bad and ugly of whats going on and are able to efficiently correct and understand things.

1 comment:

  1. You should do this. By then we may have moved back stateside, and if so, you can train me. (Heck, Bayley will be like six years old by then, so she can train me. LOL!) Don't be afraid to dream about this, darlin'. It's a very good, very joyful idea.

    ReplyDelete