Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 12. The biggest horse show you’ve ever competed in.

I think that the biggest show I competed in was probably at the Watsonville fairgrounds (The Almaden Farm Horse Show)- I beleive it was a B show. I rode a horse names Lizard and we did the short stirrup class' (some flat (under saddle and eq) and jumping). He was a finished horse who was a great mount for me being that I had always ridden a random horse at shows- normally one who wasn't seasoned at all. I can tell you that I def felt like a million dollars when I was done at this show... Lizard had given me confidence to the moon and we placed well in all our classes.

I hope to ride in some A shows one day. Right now I have a green horse, an out of shape body and lack of money so it won't be in the near future but it is def something I look forward to.

I only have one picture of me and Lizard so enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. He's cute, too bad we didn't hang back then, you'd have plenty of pics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for real! i have like no pictures of my riding past like 4 yrs ago

    ReplyDelete