Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 16. What helps you stay calm at shows?



Sean.

Over the last 4.5 years he has gained a vast amount of horse knowledge. The one that I value the most is his ability to take my horse and walk around with them- showing them every corner of a scary, new unfamiliar property. That way I don't have to pump up my already on edge nerves with a horse who feels the same way.

I hope to attend lots of fun horse shows next year- it's been years since I went to a show that was fun and enjoyable! I am a ball of nerves and so I think being able to attend the in barn shows will really be a great experience for both myself and Henry. Lots of "ring time" with little stress is my goal!

Actually I did have fun at one show recently- but I think WP is a joke and not hard at all so it doesn't count as a real show haha... (i bought this picture and LOVE it)


Thanks Rach for letting me ride Rocky!

No comments:

Post a Comment