Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 13. Create an equitation test.

I couldn't decide if I should do a flat or OF test and I decided to do a flat test that. I also decided to make it a test that I hope to be able to execute well within two-three years (meaning I will have strength and Henry will have the skill).
I know this is a dressage arena but for the use of articulating my test, refense it...

http://www.stepintodressage.com/imagesarticles/arena1.jpg

Walk in the arena tracking left between C and H
Pick up a sitting trot at K
10m circle at A
Posting trot at B
Change direction across the diagonal
Canter right lead at F
Change direction across the diagonal at M with a flying change
Drop Irons at B
Posting trot sans irons at H
Pick up Irons at A and reverse
Serpentine
Counter canter at C (left lead)
Change direction between D and X
Hault at B
Exit Arena

I have never done an equitation test per say - but this is how our classes were run in college (not this hard though).

No comments:

Post a Comment