Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 15. Someone who you would like to apprentice under.

Id venture to say I am a realistic person. Don't get me wrong I have dreams too but a question like this one makes me think- whats realistic and who could I really apprentice under if I had the time...

So all that to say I would apprentice under Irene. I would love to just spend every day up there at the barn with her and watch, learn and practice what she says and does. I think that just being there would benefit me so much- growing my knowledge on maintenance, wound care, ground manners, grooming, under saddle work, barn management, shoeing, vet stuff ... and a bunch more stuff I am not aware of. 

1 comment:

  1. That's the key, you would learn all the stuff you don't even realize you don't know. Irene is great to learn with, she won't let you off easy, but isn't terrifying (anymore) either :)

    ReplyDelete