Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Is is really the end of Aug?!

Since the 30 day challenge I haven't been updating much so here is a quick run down...

I am still working to gain confidence with Henry. He has been a good boy for most of my rides- spooks here and there and has energy but those are things that he will grow out of with age (i hope). The more I ride, the more Henry and I will grow- I have to keep trusting him but also staying smart in my rides and not letting my guard down. I can't wait to look back in a year and see where we have come!

On another note Bayley is getting so big! I can't beleive she is 6 months already. She has mastered sitting up and she grabs and pulls on everything she can. Her little personality is the best ... we couldn't ask for a better daughter!





Sean prepped the kitchen for painting last night- I can't wait to see how it turns out. There are so many things around the house that we want to do but money keeps us from doing them. Right now we are going to paint the cabinets in the kitchen and put new hard ware in.
Our plans for the house in the near ish future are:
- Flooring and new carpet
- New counters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- New sink and faucet in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Paint paint paint
- Overhang/covering for the back porch
- Porch furniture
- and as always Decor for the house :)

2 comments:

  1. Ashley's Dad does good work for things like the back porch cover when you're ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool thanks .. Rachel's dad said if we buy the materials he will help with the floors and back porch :) Sean wants to learn but if that doesn't happen ill def hit you up for his info! :)

    ReplyDelete