Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 3. Explain the division you show in/will show in and why.

I recently purchased a new horse and being that it is the end of the season we won't be showing this year. Next spring I hope to be able to ride in some schooling shows- obviously money will play into that but I am staying optimistic. As it stands right now we can't afford anything extra but maybe in the next few months one of us will get a raise or something will change :)

So IF I am able to show I will start in the flat classes. Maybe dabbling in a few of the cross rail classes if we are ready (and by we I am sure it will mean more me haha).

My goal is to make Henry a well rounded, fun horse to ride and show. I am not about jumping a certain height or winning (maybe that will come in time, maybe not)- I just really want to relax and have fun- which is something I haven't felt in a long time.

4 comments: