Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 6. Make a wish-list of the top 10 horsey items you would buy if you were given an unlimited budget.

1. A custom saddle... being that I don't have money for one I haven't really looked into what one I want and if/when I get the money- I will be going to my trainer for help.

2. Custom chaps... I have wanted these for a while but don't have the money to get them either. I was saving at one point but the money went towards something else and now I am back to square one.

3. A farm... complete with house, horse stuff and the works. Something like this ... I am not sure what the inside looks like but ill dream that is is wonderful- movie theatre, great room for entertaining, big bedrooms/closets/bathrooms, great kitchen for cooking, all the latest and greatest appliances .. you know the works :)

4. A brand new truck and trailer. Now I am not so good with car stuff so I'd let the hubby do all the research to find out which truck would be the best and what trailer would be the best- I'd just make sure it had all the amenities i want.

5. I'd buy a lifetime of lessons from Irene.

6. A lifetime membership to all the organizations possible for myself and my horse.

7. Pay haul in fees for a lifetime for the lessons I purchased.

8. A complete new show wardrobe.

9. A new horse or two? Do those count as horsey items? Id tell Irene the budget is unlimited and to find me a hunter, jumper, eq, derby, reiner, horse for Sean and a pony :)

10. Id buy Maddy back- pay the lady for the "board" she has "used" and then give her a nice home to live with me forever! :) And I'd breed her to a really nice stud in hopes to get a fancy baby with her mind, temperament and amazing-ness!


1 comment: