Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 2. Your proudest moment at a show.

I have 2 proud moments...

1. The other girls at the barn all had their own horses and I only had one maybe two lessons a week. But you better believe that I made the most of those lessons and worked hard to get everything I could out of them so that when it came time to show- I was as ready as I could be. Kristin and I would always go 1st and 2nd in classes... she had the fancy pony and I didn't and our skill was about equal so inevitably I would get 2nd every time. I remember one Eq class I won... I couldn't have been more proud! I had worked so hard and even though I didn't have the fancy pony to complete the package the judge placed me first (i know Eq is supposed to be on just the rider.. but that isn't how it always works- don't get me wrong Kristin is a great rider even to this day she is amazing).

2. Last fall riding in the shows on Tucker while pregnant was a great experience. I had SO much fun, some great pictures to show Bayley when she gets older and memories to last a lifetime. Even though we only did w/t classes it was pretty cool to say I did a few horse shows up till I was 22 ish weeks prego!


No comments:

Post a Comment