Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 30- Your Future With Horses

Horses will always be apart of my life... I hope that they will be a love of Bayleys as well - most little girls love hroses- she will just be lucky enough to have a mom who's life revolved around horses too ... I am embarking on a new adventure with Henry and I can't wait to look back in 1, 2 or 5 years and see how far we have come together!

I hope to be showing next year and also be able to do the yearly surrendering of sturrups with Lyssette.  I know that is vague but just getting back in shape and training Henry are really my big things right now :)

This was a super fun 30 days and I hope that I won't forgot all I have explored, re visited and committed to...

Cheers from Karley and Henry

Thanks to Andy for the pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment