Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 24- Your best riding friend

I'd say I have two ...

Rachel- even though we don't ride much together anymore I owe a big part of me being able to have a horse and getting on my feet with riding here in Livermore to her and her family. Can't thanks them enough for everything! She is one of the best friends I could ever ask for- on and off horses :)

 Rocky and Maddy- Best Friends
 Axel and Brodie
 Halloween
Livermore Rodeo 2009


Lyssette- my "new" best riding friend. If it wasn't for her I don't know if I would have found Irene and Windmill Ranch. I'm grateful that I have her up at the barn and there to encourage and push me to keep in the saddle :) (i realized that we don't have any pictures together so that needs to be remedied asap!)

2 comments:

  1. Here's the only pic I could find right away :)

    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b8/Code3Kitty/karley.jpg?t=1310689986

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! oh and can you submit a complaint to the photographer that we need to remedy this please? lol totally kidding!

    ReplyDelete