Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 13- Most Embarrassing moment

This was yesterday ...

My trainer wanted me to get on my new horse... my friend/fellow rider Lysette got on him first and hacked him a little and then it was my turn- I was ALL nerves which didn't bode well to help him chill. I was freaked out and I had no reason to be! I def have my tail between my legs and now have to buck up and stop being a chicken! I chose to get another young horse that needs training so I need to "gather my reins" and ride ;)

2 comments:

  1. Its different now, you are older, and have a child, your view of riding, whether you have a conscious knowledge of it or not has changed. But, just don't forget, YOU ARE A GOOD RIDER! As I used to say to Ash, Cowgirl up and get on the dang horse!(although she had to say it to me a LOT more) lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah its so true that my view has changes so much! Thanks for the encouraging words :)

    ReplyDelete