Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 02- Your current riding goals

My current goals are to get back into riding consistently. I just got a new horse a week ago and am hoping to ride him this Sunday after the craziness of my best friends wedding is over. I would like to start with some schooling shows this season and possibly do some bigger shows next season. We have almost monthly shows at the barn and they are a great experience for both rider and horse- especially since I am SO nervous all the time!

Eventually id like to get to the point where I: am jumping 3 ft courses, have polished my Eq, am confident in my horse and my abilities together and get back to a place where i feel that I am a competent rider. Right now I feel like I have the knowledge in my head but my body needs to get with the picture- I guess that's what having a baby will do to you ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment