Saturday, February 4, 2012

Where has the time gone ...

Bayley will be 1 on Wednesday! Holy cow is this for real?! It doesn't feel like it has been that long but it has- haha!

We are having her birthday party on Saturday. It will be here at our house and we have like 50 people that have RSVP'd so it should be a packed out! The weather is expected to be nice which is a big blessing so that people can hangout in the house or outside.

My grandma and aunt are coming from Missouri which is really exciting. I know Bayley won't remember it but I sure am excited- we will take lots of pictures to document it.

Also Bayley is walking so much more- she is getting more and more confident and is taking longer walking stints. She still crawls because it's faster but I love seeing her walk across the room at times!

Sean and I are so blessed with a happy, lovable and joyful baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment