Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 23. Your complete show outfit.

Coat (gray, brown and navy)

Shirt (white, yellow, pink/white/blue stripes, pink)

Breeches (i love my Ariat side zips)

Tall socks (for showing I have a few nice pairs of socks in my garment bag- for everyday riding i use Targets tall socks and love them)

I have 2 pairs of Ariat tall boots- one pair is pretty brand new and i've only worn them once, the other are the pair that I wear more often. I guess I have a backup pair or a stock pile for when the current ones need to be replaced haha!

My helmet is a CO AYR8 (thanks Lyssette for helping me find a sweet deal!)

I have a few belts- a thick black one that has tooling, a thin black one with my name on it and a thin brown one with Maddy and Tuckers names on it- I am going to add Henry once I decide on a show name for him :)

Also in my garment back I have:
- a shoe lace to hold on my number
- hair nets
- bobby pins
- hair ties
- extra socks
- extra shirt and breeches
- extra belt
- boot pulls
** and im sure other things I can't think of right now

Oh yes and if you are prego and don't fit in any of your show clothes, you rock a polo! :D


2 comments:

  1. i felt like a COW .. if only i knew then how little i was compared to the end of my pregnancy :)

    ReplyDelete